For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Like "Ahab and the white whale"?! October 3, 2014Are you KIDDING me???!!! That’s the refrain being sung by a father “falsely accused” of domestic violence at the end of his obsessive “hunt” (those aren't my vocabulary words!) for his...
- Like "Ahab and the white whale"?! October 3, 2014
- Dia de la MADRE. October 19, 2014“… La etimología ofrece una entrada inesperada, sorprendente y al mismo tiempo extrañamente familiar, a la muy socorrida visión del amor…Su raíz se encuentra en el indoeuropeo ma, madre, raíz imitativa de la voz infantil que reproduce el balbuceo de un bebe al mamar. Su derivado es amma, voz familiar, que también significa madre…De ammaproviene amor…” […]GD
- Dia de la MADRE. October 19, 2014
- Lawyers, Divorce Industry Like Mike - Should You? October 18, 2014We try to stay clear of partisan politics. After all, children's welfare in divorce and custody shouldn't be a partisan issue. So we try to remain "non-partisan", BUT ...Quite frankly, from the perspective of our Family Court, and Guardian ad litem (GAL) reform concerns, we "Don't like Mike" - that is Mike Michaud, one of ( […]GAL Alert
- Lawyers, Divorce Industry Like Mike - Should You? October 18, 2014
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014It’s hard enough having my boys taken away from me again and again by their father after our visits, each time re-awakening the past, the torment of that fateful day which never fades with time. Watching a Filipino stranger walk away carrying my crying child … Continue reading →Beth
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014
- Federal Court Issues “Blistering” Ruling Against San Diego Child Protective Services October 3, 2014October 3, 2014–San Diego, CA–A United States District Judge this week issued a “blistering” Order against San Diego County Child Protective Services workers, and their employer, the County of San Diego, for CPS’s unwarranted removal of the two children of Joanna and Steven Swartwood from their home for two days. Excerpts and analysis from the order grantin […]ccfceditor
- Federal Court Issues “Blistering” Ruling Against San Diego Child Protective Services October 3, 2014
- ג-ט'ס שטראף פאר מאלעסטען קינדער - G-D's Retribution for Child Sexual Abuse October 20, 2014To read more CLICK HERE
- ג-ט'ס שטראף פאר מאלעסטען קינדער - G-D's Retribution for Child Sexual Abuse October 20, 2014
- Legal System Reform Act of 2015 October 7, 2014Judges and judicial officials are not God on earth. They are humans. They should not have unlimited power. They should be accountable for their decisions and actions and penalized when they fail to follow the law or perform their duties. They should not be allowed to wrongfully hurt children or parents or destroy families, or […]
- Legal System Reform Act of 2015 October 7, 2014
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Richard StaudingerPAS was constructed by a pedophile to help attorney's advocate for father's rights. Check out Richard Garner's biography. Father's Rights Attorney's spend thousands each year to go to seminars to advance this psuedo-science and it makes them hundreds of thousands in attorney fees in turn. Ask Gerald Singer of Sacramento how much he m […]
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Allan BonadioThe overall problem I see is that a blanket judgement is made. These cases need to be decided on an individual basis, case by case. This is why each one is a separate court case; there are no 'class-action' custody cases. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this situation has falsely claimed abuse. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this sit […]
- By: Richard Staudinger
- M.C. Moewe: Why police refuse to believe children are in danger October 11, 2014When Are Police Allowed to Do Nothing After a Child is Abducted?By M.C. MoeweThis is the sixth in a series of articles about the treatment of abused children in the U.S. family court system.When Jessica Gonzales’ three daughters disappeared while playing in their Castle Rock, Colorado, front yard in 1999, she knew her estranged husband Simon had taken them a […]email@example.com (Anne Grant)
- M.C. Moewe: Why police refuse to believe children are in danger October 11, 2014
- Immigration status; tactic by abusers to obtain custody in U.S. courts October 18, 2014Several studies confirm that abusive U.S. ex-spouses raise the immigrant status as a deflecting tactic to incite a court against the immigrant parent. One such study summarizing theses tactics was published by the National Immigrant Project and reflects that it … Continue reading →
- Immigration status; tactic by abusers to obtain custody in U.S. courts October 18, 2014
- QUELLI CHE ODIANO LA FAMIGLIA – I August 25, 2014L’esotico caravanserraglio delle associazioni di padri separati si muove instancabile alla ricerca di sponsor politici che portino in Parlamento le loro istanze; certo una volta era più facile, s’erano riuniti in una sola associazione, ovviamente ONLUS, che s’occupava delle relazioni politiche, ovvero di fare lobbing parlamentare (ma la parola lobbing forse […]infobigenitorialita
- QUELLI CHE ODIANO LA FAMIGLIA – I August 25, 2014
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014Fed up with family court judges ignoring evidence of child abuse, last year Louisiana attorney Nanine McCool announced she was running for state district judge. A week later she was fighting to keep her law license. “I don’t regret what I did,” McCool said of her actions that spurred the Office of Disciplinary Counsel to recommend she be disbarred from pract […]firstname.lastname@example.org (MCMoewe)
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
Family Court in Amer… on New Jersey Family Court ledger9 on New Jersey Family Court Please help! on Montana Family Court kk on Who is Vijayasree Voora? aMississippiMom on Contact Family Court in Amer… on Contact Patricia on Contact Family Court in Amer… on California Family Court Bill Dipinto on California Family Court Family Court in Amer… on Who is Vijayasree Voora?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 93,605 turns