For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- What a REAL MAN sounds like September 13, 2014Wow - where do I even start? See what I mean before reading any further - click on the attached You Tube video and listen to CBS sports commentator, James Brown, give an amazing pre-game speech about domestic...
- What a REAL MAN sounds like September 13, 2014
- Violencia de género, incesto y la “custodia compartida”. September 16, 2014“… Horror en Los Estados Unidos: mató a sus 5 hijos y los abandonó en un descampado… Un hombre mató a sus cinco hijos, de entre 1 y 8 años, metió los cuerpos en bolsas de residuos, los subió a un auto y los arrojó en una zona rural en Alabama. El propio acusado, Timothy Ray Jones, de 32 años, confesó el crimen a las autoridades de Mississippi…El pasado 3 de […]GD
- Violencia de género, incesto y la “custodia compartida”. September 16, 2014
- Public Comment: Report of the Family Division Task Force (FDTF), 2013 September 16, 2014This is an interesting report in which the growing 74% ‘pro se’ problem is acknowledged, but it seems to despair of a solution. Maybe in time. Maybe never. But - we’re thinking about it and working on it. It’s just that the thought and work hasn’t been successful in containing the growth of the problem, in designing an approach, much less, finding answers to […]GAL Alert
- Public Comment: Report of the Family Division Task Force (FDTF), 2013 September 16, 2014
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014It’s hard enough having my boys taken away from me again and again by their father after our visits, each time re-awakening the past, the torment of that fateful day which never fades with time. Watching a Filipino stranger walk away carrying my crying child … Continue reading →Beth
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014
- Senator Diane Feinstein Assisting California Coalition in Ongoing Federal Investigation Into California Family Courts and Divorce Industry August 20, 2014August 20, 2014—San Diego, CA–California Coalition today announces ongoing collaboration with the office of Senator Diane Feinstein in a federal investigation of California’s divorce industry and Department of Justice employees responsible for oversight failures. Senator Feinstein’s assistance is detailed in her August 4, 2014 letter to California Coalition’ […]ccfceditor
- Senator Diane Feinstein Assisting California Coalition in Ongoing Federal Investigation Into California Family Courts and Divorce Industry August 20, 2014
- ?Who's a Bigger Creep, Judge Murphy or Andrew Goodman September 21, 2014
- Lawmakers: Child Protection System Failed Eric Dean StarTribune.com Mobile | News, weather, sports September 9, 2014http://m.startribune.com/?id=273849051
- Lawmakers: Child Protection System Failed Eric Dean StarTribune.com Mobile | News, weather, sports September 9, 2014
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Allan BonadioThe overall problem I see is that a blanket judgement is made. These cases need to be decided on an individual basis, case by case. This is why each one is a separate court case; there are no 'class-action' custody cases. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this situation has falsely claimed abuse. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this sit […]
- By: alfcoalitionYes, very similar story about 10 year old Ariana-Leilani in the courts of Arlington Virginia and Washington DC. http://www.ariana-leilani.org It is an epidemic. The US continues not to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- By: Will Ganness
- M. C. Moewe: How government fails sexually abused children August 6, 2014Even though the sexual abuse of children is a crime, such cases frequently end up in family courts and not criminal courts when the alleged perpetrator is a parent. Experts in child protection say this is a problem, but fixing it would require a broad investigation into how abuse allegations are handled criminally at every level of government.In the United K […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Anne Grant)
- M. C. Moewe: How government fails sexually abused children August 6, 2014
- Riverside Superior Court announces new judicial assignments. September 22, 2014A number of judges have been transferred or reassigned. http://www.riverside.courts.ca.gov/judicialassignments.pdf Filed under: Uncategorized
- Riverside Superior Court announces new judicial assignments. September 22, 2014
- QUELLI CHE ODIANO LA FAMIGLIA – I August 25, 2014L’esotico caravanserraglio delle associazioni di padri separati si muove instancabile alla ricerca di sponsor politici che portino in Parlamento le loro istanze; certo una volta era più facile, s’erano riuniti in una sola associazione, ovviamente ONLUS, che s’occupava delle relazioni politiche, ovvero di fare lobbing parlamentare (ma la parola lobbing forse […]infobigenitorialita
- QUELLI CHE ODIANO LA FAMIGLIA – I August 25, 2014
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Family Court Judge Gives Custody of 6-Year-Old to Registered Sex Offender September 8, 2014Last year, an Oklahoma family court judge ordered that a six-year-old girl’s father be given sole custody even though he’s a registered sex offender. The decision was so egregious it made headlines around the world, but experts in protecting children call it just another example of judicial sex trafficking in the United States. “We think of human traffickers […]email@example.com (MCMoewe)
- Family Court Judge Gives Custody of 6-Year-Old to Registered Sex Offender September 8, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
Family Court in Amer… on New Jersey Family Court ledger9 on New Jersey Family Court Please help! on Montana Family Court kk on Who is Vijayasree Voora? aMississippiMom on Contact Family Court in Amer… on Contact Patricia on Contact Family Court in Amer… on California Family Court Bill Dipinto on California Family Court Family Court in Amer… on Who is Vijayasree Voora?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 91,889 turns