For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Why are you so angry? July 28, 2014It was recently pointed out to me that some of my articles are “angry sounding”. To be clear, I sure hope so! AND I sincerely hope that when you’re reading what I write that...
- Why are you so angry? July 28, 2014
- La infancia palestina y la evocación del Holocausto. July 29, 2014http://blogs.elpais.com/contrapuntos/2014/07/la-infancia-palestina-y-la-evocacion-del-holocausto-1.htmlPor: Pablo Gentili | 28 de julio de 2014Mahmud Hams / AFPLas principales víctimas de todo conflicto armado son los niños y las niñas. Son ellos quienes pagan las consecuencias más dolorosas de guerras producidas por un odio cuya herencia reciben como un leg […]GD
- La infancia palestina y la evocación del Holocausto. July 29, 2014
- 1999 Proposed rules for Guardian ad litem July 25, 2014Anita St Onge - unofficial spokes person to address the committeeTerry Hayes, David Kennedy, Ken Altshuler were also mentioned as members who participated in drawing up the rules for GALs. This audio was provided to us by the Cleaves Law Library and dates back to 1999. The library has been helping us locate rules/ standards and guidelines that were in place […]GAL Alert
- 1999 Proposed rules for Guardian ad litem July 25, 2014
- Jewish Chronicle 17.07.2014 July 18, 2014Jewish Chronicle Article: http://www.thejc.com/node/120687 New hope for custody fight mum By Charlotte Oliver, July 17, 2014 Follow Charlotte on Twitter A mother whose access to her children has been limited to daytime visits has been told she can have them … Continue reading →Beth
- Jewish Chronicle 17.07.2014 July 18, 2014
- California Coalition Delivers Letter to Senator Rand Paul Requesting Attention to Family Civil Rights Reform July 25, 2014July 24, 2014–San Diego, CA–California Coalition for Families and Children today reports it has delivered a letter to Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (R), the leading Republican candidate for the Presidential nomination for 2016. “We’re not politically-partisan, but we do stay politically-involved, and attracting the attention of someone like Senator Paul, a pow […]ccfceditor
- California Coalition Delivers Letter to Senator Rand Paul Requesting Attention to Family Civil Rights Reform July 25, 2014
- הרי את מקודֵשת לי במנה זו כדת מוחמד ואיסלם - ימח שמם וזכרם August 1, 2014כשהן יורדין, יורדין עד . . .
- הרי את מקודֵשת לי במנה זו כדת מוחמד ואיסלם - ימח שמם וזכרם August 1, 2014
- How Family Courts Punish Abused Women August 1, 2014http://msmagazine.com/blog/2010/05/17/how-family-courts-punish-abused-women/
- How Family Courts Punish Abused Women August 1, 2014
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Allan BonadioThe overall problem I see is that a blanket judgement is made. These cases need to be decided on an individual basis, case by case. This is why each one is a separate court case; there are no 'class-action' custody cases. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this situation has falsely claimed abuse. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this sit […]
- By: alfcoalitionYes, very similar story about 10 year old Ariana-Leilani in the courts of Arlington Virginia and Washington DC. http://www.ariana-leilani.org It is an epidemic. The US continues not to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- By: Will Ganness
- M. C. Moewe: If You Want Custody Of Your Kids, It's Better to Be a Criminal July 9, 2014They had both lost, one mother in criminal court, the other in family court. But Mary Winkler, convicted of voluntary manslaughter for shooting her husband, got her children back. The other parent never did....When it comes to taking parental rights away from a convicted criminal, courts have checks and balances built into the system. Under federal law, crim […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Anne Grant)
- M. C. Moewe: If You Want Custody Of Your Kids, It's Better to Be a Criminal July 9, 2014
- Commission on Judicial Performance complaint against Presiding Justice Ramirez, request to CJP for disqualification. August 1, 2014Dear Sir/Madam, I am lodging a complaint with the CJP against Presiding Justice Ramirez and his failure to disqualify himself. Pursuant to the California Constitution Article 6 section 18 (b) I am requesting that the Commission disqualify Presiding Justice Ramirez. … Continue reading →
- Commission on Judicial Performance complaint against Presiding Justice Ramirez, request to CJP for disqualification. August 1, 2014
- LA TELA DI PENELOPE June 22, 2014Secondo il mito greco narrato da Omero nell’Odissea, Penelope era la moglie di Ulisse, il re di Itaca. Mentre il suo eroico consorte, tipico esemplare di maschio mediterraneo, terminata la guerra di Troia pensò bene di concedersi una vacanza dai suoi doveri coniugali gironzolando per i mari alla scoperta delle bellezze di terre misteriose, Penelope [...]infobigenitorialita
- LA TELA DI PENELOPE June 22, 2014
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Lawyers Who Criticize Judges Are Being Punished — Jonathan Turley July 28, 2014One is a California family law attorney documenting alleged judicial crimes, the other a Pennsylvania civil rights attorney who has lost his law license for speaking out against judges. Both say they will continue to do what most lawyers won’t. “They don’t speak up. The reason is you get targeted and you could lose your license,” said Barbara Kauffman of law […]email@example.com (MCMoewe)
- Lawyers Who Criticize Judges Are Being Punished — Jonathan Turley July 28, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 88,583 turns