For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The Allegory of The CaveFor those that have never heard or read Plato' [...]
- The Allegory of The Cave
- Comedian’s history of rape no laughing matter December 1, 2014He was nicknamed “America’s Dad” – how scary is that? Yet again we have the misfortune to watch another celebrity/icon take a very long and scandalous fall from grace with a list of those...
- Comedian’s history of rape no laughing matter December 1, 2014
- VIOLACION DE INFANCIAS. Ponencia en Jornadas del 13 Y 14 de Abril de 2015- Santa Rosa. La Pampa. Argentina April 16, 2015Derechos humanos de las víctimas de abuso sexual infantil e incesto. Metodologías represivas institucionales.-_______________________________ de Graciela Dora Jofre. “… El tiempo es activo, produce. ¿Qué produce? Produce el cambio. El ahora no es el entonces, el aquí no es el allí, pues entre ambas cosas existe el movimiento.” […]GD
- VIOLACION DE INFANCIAS. Ponencia en Jornadas del 13 Y 14 de Abril de 2015- Santa Rosa. La Pampa. Argentina April 16, 2015
- Complaining About Judicial Conduct - The Oversight of Judges April 20, 2015We welcome a chance to respond to Divorce Corp's invitation to speak out on the topic, "oversight of judges" or the efficacy of corrective action for allegations of judicial misbehavior. The brief answer to the issue posed by Divorce Corp is, “there is no functional oversight of judges." But it is more complicated than that. Our opinion c […]GAL Alert
- Complaining About Judicial Conduct - The Oversight of Judges April 20, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Your Own Private RICO? A Guide for Family Court Litigants Considering Action April 3, 2015California Coalition is grateful that the materials we’ve made available at Weightier Matter have been well-received by so many families and children who have been harmed by Family Court professionals. Among the hundreds of emails and phone calls we receive each month, the most common question is “how can I file a RICO action in my jurisdiction?” It’s […] T […]ccfceditor
- Your Own Private RICO? A Guide for Family Court Litigants Considering Action April 3, 2015
- The Women He Will "Seduce" Will Surely Remember it for Life April 24, 2015
- The Women He Will "Seduce" Will Surely Remember it for Life April 24, 2015
- A Message from Your Estranged Child | Mother Erased: a memoir February 26, 2015https://thefourthagreement.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/a-message-from-your-estranged-child/
- A Message from Your Estranged Child | Mother Erased: a memoir February 26, 2015
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Julia CottonThis criminal defense "theory" is too often used. Criminal love it, child abusers love it, and criminal defense love it. Abused children hate it and so do protective parents.
- By: Richard StaudingerPAS was constructed by a pedophile to help attorney's advocate for father's rights. Check out Richard Garner's biography. Father's Rights Attorney's spend thousands each year to go to seminars to advance this psuedo-science and it makes them hundreds of thousands in attorney fees in turn. Ask Gerald Singer of Sacramento how much he m […]
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Julia Cotton
- Drawing conclusions: Children's drawings during abuse investigations December 7, 2014http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140403102207.htmDate:April 3, 2014Source:American Friends of Tel Aviv UniversitySummary:Illustrations by children can be a critical tool in forensic investigations of child abuse. A recent study compared the results when child abuse victims were offered the opportunity to draw during questioning with results when […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Anne Grant)
- Drawing conclusions: Children's drawings during abuse investigations December 7, 2014
- Judicial Council Distinguished Service Award. Seeks nominations from interested parties. April 24, 2015http://www.courts.ca.gov/distinguishedserviceawards.htm The Distinguished Service Award is the highest award presented by the Judicial Council of California. The award honors California judicial branch members, federal, state, or local justice partners, or individuals for their extraordinary dedication, outstanding leadership, and significant contributions … […]
- Judicial Council Distinguished Service Award. Seeks nominations from interested parties. April 24, 2015
- CATTURATO UN PERICOLOSO LATITANTE DELLA BIGENITORIALITÀ March 11, 2015quando lo schifo è così tanto come si fa a non scrivere satire? (Giovenale, mod.) Con una brillante operazione condotta dalle forze speciali del Reparto cattura-bambini della Questura, coordinate da un giudice anti-bambini del Tribunale degli Orrori, è stato assicurato all’in-giustizia minorile un pericoloso latitante della bigenitorialità. Dopo un sapient […]infobigenitorialita
- CATTURATO UN PERICOLOSO LATITANTE DELLA BIGENITORIALITÀ March 11, 2015
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014Fed up with family court judges ignoring evidence of child abuse, last year Louisiana attorney Nanine McCool announced she was running for state district judge. A week later she was fighting to keep her law license. “I don’t regret what I did,” McCool said of her actions that spurred the Office of Disciplinary Counsel to recommend she be disbarred from pract […]email@example.com (MCMoewe)
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
Family Court in Amer… on New Jersey Family Court ledger9 on New Jersey Family Court Please help! on Montana Family Court kk on Who is Vijayasree Voora? aMississippiMom on Contact Family Court in Amer… on Contact Patricia on Contact Family Court in Amer… on California Family Court Bill Dipinto on California Family Court Family Court in Amer… on Who is Vijayasree Voora?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 105,037 turns