For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- It's abuse, NOT "alienation"! August 23, 2014Sign this petition with 476 supporters; 24 NEEDED.The petition update came to me with a request from its creator, Lisa Nadig, asking, “Can you help this petition win by asking your friends to sign too? It's...
- It's abuse, NOT "alienation"! August 23, 2014
- JANUSZ KORCZAK Y LOS NIÑOS.- September 1, 2014Janusz Korczak (cuyo verdadero nombre era Henrik Goldszmit) es una de las personalidades más destacadas e interesantes de la pedagogía comtemporánea. Combatiendo todas las manifestaciones del mal, denunciando la estupidez, mostró con su ejemplo la manera de mejorar y embellecer el mundo. Luchó especialmente por un mundo mejor y más hermoso para los niños. El […]GD
- JANUSZ KORCZAK Y LOS NIÑOS.- September 1, 2014
- 1999 Proposed rules for Guardian ad litem July 25, 2014Anita St Onge - unofficial spokes person to address the committeeTerry Hayes, David Kennedy, Ken Altshuler were also mentioned as members who participated in drawing up the rules for GALs. This audio was provided to us by the Cleaves Law Library and dates back to 1999. The library has been helping us locate rules/ standards and guidelines that were in place […]GAL Alert
- 1999 Proposed rules for Guardian ad litem July 25, 2014
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014It’s hard enough having my boys taken away from me again and again by their father after our visits, each time re-awakening the past, the torment of that fateful day which never fades with time. Watching a Filipino stranger walk away carrying my crying child … Continue reading →Beth
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014
- Senator Diane Feinstein Assisting California Coalition in Ongoing Federal Investigation Into California Family Courts and Divorce Industry August 20, 2014August 20, 2014—San Diego, CA–California Coalition today announces ongoing collaboration with the office of Senator Diane Feinstein in a federal investigation of California’s divorce industry and Department of Justice employees responsible for oversight failures. Senator Feinstein’s assistance is detailed in her August 4, 2014 letter to California Coalition’ […]ccfceditor
- Senator Diane Feinstein Assisting California Coalition in Ongoing Federal Investigation Into California Family Courts and Divorce Industry August 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Appellate court overturns Judge Richard Perkin’s decision in Oberender case – Southwestnews – Hutchinson Leader August 21, 2014http://m.weeklynews.com/news/southwestnews/appellate-court-overturns-decision-in-oberender-case/article_183d2cc9-3dbb-5327-9be3-0b2f60f1d89f.html?mode=jqm
- Appellate court overturns Judge Richard Perkin’s decision in Oberender case – Southwestnews – Hutchinson Leader August 21, 2014
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Allan BonadioThe overall problem I see is that a blanket judgement is made. These cases need to be decided on an individual basis, case by case. This is why each one is a separate court case; there are no 'class-action' custody cases. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this situation has falsely claimed abuse. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this sit […]
- By: alfcoalitionYes, very similar story about 10 year old Ariana-Leilani in the courts of Arlington Virginia and Washington DC. http://www.ariana-leilani.org It is an epidemic. The US continues not to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- By: Will Ganness
- M. C. Moewe: How government fails sexually abused children August 6, 2014Even though the sexual abuse of children is a crime, such cases frequently end up in family courts and not criminal courts when the alleged perpetrator is a parent. Experts in child protection say this is a problem, but fixing it would require a broad investigation into how abuse allegations are handled criminally at every level of government.In the United K […]email@example.com (Anne Grant)
- M. C. Moewe: How government fails sexually abused children August 6, 2014
- Court of Appeal Stats 8/25/2014 August 26, 2014A list of the unpublished decisions from all six appellate districts is included below. Date Posted Docket #/ File Format Description Date initiated Case Type Decision Appellant self represented Justice issuing opinion 08/25/14 E060255 [PDF] [DOC] In re L.B. CA4/2 … Continue reading →
- Court of Appeal Stats 8/25/2014 August 26, 2014
- QUELLI CHE ODIANO LA FAMIGLIA – I August 25, 2014L’esotico caravanserraglio delle associazioni di padri separati si muove instancabile alla ricerca di sponsor politici che portino in Parlamento le loro istanze; certo una volta era più facile, s’erano riuniti in una sola associazione, ovviamente ONLUS, che s’occupava delle relazioni politiche, ovvero di fare lobbing parlamentare (ma la parola lobbing forse […]infobigenitorialita
- QUELLI CHE ODIANO LA FAMIGLIA – I August 25, 2014
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Judge: I Gave a Child Molester Custody of His Daughter August 25, 2014Despite a mother’s cry for help, San Diego Judge DeAnn Salcido signed a court order in 2003 giving a father custody of his six-year-old daughter. He still had custody six years later when he was arrested and convicted of child molestation. Salcido told me in a phone interview this week she wants to apologize to Joyce Murphy, the mother she did not believe. “ […]firstname.lastname@example.org (MCMoewe)
- Judge: I Gave a Child Molester Custody of His Daughter August 25, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 90,619 turns