For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- "Passing The Trash" And Other Unethical Practices - Too Common In Our School Systems My name is Michelle, and I appreciate The Mama Bear Effect giving me an opportunity to tell my story. My hope is you can l [...]
- "Passing The Trash" And Other Unethical Practices - Too Common In Our School Systems
- Calling all men! October 22, 2014This year's Mens March Against Violence will be held this Thursday afternoon - October 23rd - starting outside the Hawaii State Capitol Building at 12:00pm with a rally to follow at Honolulu Hale's Skygate Park at 12...
- Calling all men! October 22, 2014
- Ponencia en Jornada sobre Abuso Sexual Infantil en Villa Maria. Cordoba.Argentina. 28 de octubre de 2014.- October 30, 2014El destructivo “síndrome” judicial. La “alienación parental” -_____________________________________________________de Graciela Dora Jofré.- «Esto no puede durar, es demasiado estúpido.» … La estupidez insiste siempre…” Albert Camus En el año 2000 el entonces juez de Familia Eduardo J. Cárdenas escribe un artículo “El abuso de la denuncia de abuso”, publica […]GD
- Ponencia en Jornada sobre Abuso Sexual Infantil en Villa Maria. Cordoba.Argentina. 28 de octubre de 2014.- October 30, 2014
- Lawyers, Divorce Industry Like Mike - Should You? October 18, 2014We try to stay clear of partisan politics. After all, children's welfare in divorce and custody shouldn't be a partisan issue. So we try to remain "non-partisan", BUT ...Quite frankly, from the perspective of our Family Court, and Guardian ad litem (GAL) reform concerns, we "Don't like Mike" - that is Mike Michaud, one of ( […]GAL Alert
- Lawyers, Divorce Industry Like Mike - Should You? October 18, 2014
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014It’s hard enough having my boys taken away from me again and again by their father after our visits, each time re-awakening the past, the torment of that fateful day which never fades with time. Watching a Filipino stranger walk away carrying my crying child … Continue reading →Beth
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014
- Family Court On Trial in Ninth Circuit: Judicial Immunity, Constitutionality Challenges Filed Today October 23, 2014October 23, 2014—San Diego, CA—California Coalition for Families and Children, PBC, today announces filing of its Opening Brief with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in California Coalition for Families and Children v. San Diego County Bar Association, Case No. 14-56140. In the appeal, California Coalition asks the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to reverse […]ccfceditor
- Family Court On Trial in Ninth Circuit: Judicial Immunity, Constitutionality Challenges Filed Today October 23, 2014
- התכבדו מכובדים October 30, 2014דער משכב-זכור'ניק יעקב טובי' ווייזער, פלעגט אמאל זאגן שיעורים אין באבאוו, און אויף מיין איניציאטיוו האט מען גובה עדות געווען, און מען האט מיר פארזיכערט אז "מער וועט ער דא קיין שיעור נישט זאגן".ראש השנה האט ער געקריגן אין באבאוו א כיבוד, און ערב הושענא-רבה האט ער געזאגט א שיעור אין ביהמ"ד רמ"א, וומסב"ג.לייענט דאאון דאוועגן ע […]
- התכבדו מכובדים October 30, 2014
- Legal System Reform Act of 2015 October 7, 2014Judges and judicial officials are not God on earth. They are humans. They should not have unlimited power. They should be accountable for their decisions and actions and penalized when they fail to follow the law or perform their duties. They should not be allowed to wrongfully hurt children or parents or destroy families, or […]
- Legal System Reform Act of 2015 October 7, 2014
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Richard StaudingerPAS was constructed by a pedophile to help attorney's advocate for father's rights. Check out Richard Garner's biography. Father's Rights Attorney's spend thousands each year to go to seminars to advance this psuedo-science and it makes them hundreds of thousands in attorney fees in turn. Ask Gerald Singer of Sacramento how much he m […]
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Allan BonadioThe overall problem I see is that a blanket judgement is made. These cases need to be decided on an individual basis, case by case. This is why each one is a separate court case; there are no 'class-action' custody cases. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this situation has falsely claimed abuse. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this sit […]
- By: Richard Staudinger
- M.C. Moewe: Why police refuse to believe children are in danger October 11, 2014When Are Police Allowed to Do Nothing After a Child is Abducted?By M.C. MoeweThis is the sixth in a series of articles about the treatment of abused children in the U.S. family court system.When Jessica Gonzales’ three daughters disappeared while playing in their Castle Rock, Colorado, front yard in 1999, she knew her estranged husband Simon had taken them a […]email@example.com (Anne Grant)
- M.C. Moewe: Why police refuse to believe children are in danger October 11, 2014
- Lack of judicial accountability a public health risk in the State of California. October 31, 2014The public was given an opportunity to send in written comments regarding the topic of judicial accountability in the State of California, prior to the Judicial Council meeting held on the 27th and 28th of October. Some of the comments … Continue reading →
- Lack of judicial accountability a public health risk in the State of California. October 31, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014Fed up with family court judges ignoring evidence of child abuse, last year Louisiana attorney Nanine McCool announced she was running for state district judge. A week later she was fighting to keep her law license. “I don’t regret what I did,” McCool said of her actions that spurred the Office of Disciplinary Counsel to recommend she be disbarred from pract […]firstname.lastname@example.org (MCMoewe)
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
Family Court in Amer… on New Jersey Family Court ledger9 on New Jersey Family Court Please help! on Montana Family Court kk on Who is Vijayasree Voora? aMississippiMom on Contact Family Court in Amer… on Contact Patricia on Contact Family Court in Amer… on California Family Court Bill Dipinto on California Family Court Family Court in Amer… on Who is Vijayasree Voora?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 94,298 turns