For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Comedian’s history of rape no laughing matter December 1, 2014He was nicknamed “America’s Dad” – how scary is that? Yet again we have the misfortune to watch another celebrity/icon take a very long and scandalous fall from grace with a list of those...
- Comedian’s history of rape no laughing matter December 1, 2014
- EEUU- Las mentiras de los Padres (Grupos de derechos) – por Barry Goldstein March 1, 2015En idioma Ingles original : http://timesupblog.blogspot.com.ar/2013/12/lies-of-fathers-rights-groups.htmlExtractos traducidos via internet al español.- “…La “Asociación Nacional de Padres de Familia”, antiguamente “ Padres y Familias” escribió un artículo que ataca distorsionadamente a la Oficina sobre Violencia contra la Mujer y el Proyecto Justicia para l […]GD
- EEUU- Las mentiras de los Padres (Grupos de derechos) – por Barry Goldstein March 1, 2015
- Management by Crisis - The Judicial Branch and Financial Shortfall 2015 February 22, 2015Last week we had a sudden change to the Judiciary Committee schedule. The Judicial Branch was making a presentation to the Judiciary Committee for a supplemental budget of $1M to get through to July 2015. This is not the first time the Judicial Branch has gone back to the till at the last minute with hands out asking for more. Most organizations have a budge […]GAL Alert
- Management by Crisis - The Judicial Branch and Financial Shortfall 2015 February 22, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Family Court Facing Historic Attack in Ninth Circuit–Additional Briefing Filed Today February 6, 2015February 6, 2015—San Diego, CA—California Coalition today announces filing of its Reply to Answering Briefs in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. In its Reply, California Coalition responds to the fourteen Answering Briefs of Family Court judges, psychologists, divorce lawyers, social workers, and others within the Domestic Dispute In […]ccfceditor
- Family Court Facing Historic Attack in Ninth Circuit–Additional Briefing Filed Today February 6, 2015
- געכאפט נאך א נואף אין מודיעין עילית March 1, 2015
- A Message from Your Estranged Child | Mother Erased: a memoir February 26, 2015https://thefourthagreement.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/a-message-from-your-estranged-child/
- A Message from Your Estranged Child | Mother Erased: a memoir February 26, 2015
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Drawing conclusions: Children's drawings during abuse investigations December 7, 2014http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140403102207.htmDate:April 3, 2014Source:American Friends of Tel Aviv UniversitySummary:Illustrations by children can be a critical tool in forensic investigations of child abuse. A recent study compared the results when child abuse victims were offered the opportunity to draw during questioning with results when […]email@example.com (Anne Grant)
- Drawing conclusions: Children's drawings during abuse investigations December 7, 2014
- Adversarial family law system. February 26, 2015The current system in place is adversarial. There is no other word to describe it. It’s a fact of life, sometimes things happen and divorce occurs. It becomes problematic when there are children involved. Just how problematic is up to … Continue reading →
- Adversarial family law system. February 26, 2015
- “IL TEMPO”, LA PAS E LA DISINFORMAZIONE November 14, 2014Alcuni giorni fa il quotidiano online “Il Tempo.it” ha pubblicato un articolo “Minori contesi e guerra di perizie. Il divorzio diventa un ring, coi piccoli al centro”. Lo spunto per questo articolo è la pubblicazione di un libro di un padre separato nel quale sono raccolte alcune storie; pubblicheremo alcune storie di madri separate, che [...]infobigenitorialita
- “IL TEMPO”, LA PAS E LA DISINFORMAZIONE November 14, 2014
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014Fed up with family court judges ignoring evidence of child abuse, last year Louisiana attorney Nanine McCool announced she was running for state district judge. A week later she was fighting to keep her law license. “I don’t regret what I did,” McCool said of her actions that spurred the Office of Disciplinary Counsel to recommend she be disbarred from pract […]firstname.lastname@example.org (MCMoewe)
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
Family Court in Amer… on New Jersey Family Court ledger9 on New Jersey Family Court Please help! on Montana Family Court kk on Who is Vijayasree Voora? aMississippiMom on Contact Family Court in Amer… on Contact Patricia on Contact Family Court in Amer… on California Family Court Bill Dipinto on California Family Court Family Court in Amer… on Who is Vijayasree Voora?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 102,170 turns