For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Incest in the Duggar FamilyPolice reports confirm Josh Duggar molestation charges. We are sharing this link because we have read a few different articles stating that Josh Duggar molested girls as a teenager - the [...]
- Incest in the Duggar Family
- Comedian’s history of rape no laughing matter December 1, 2014He was nicknamed “America’s Dad” – how scary is that? Yet again we have the misfortune to watch another celebrity/icon take a very long and scandalous fall from grace with a list of those...
- Comedian’s history of rape no laughing matter December 1, 2014
- FAQ: Síndrome de Alienación Parental (PAS) La teoria desacreditada May 27, 2015EXTRAIDO DE LA PAGINA WEB http://stopabusecampaign.com/VERSION ORIGINAL EN INGLES :http://stopabusecampaign.com/f-a-q/faq-parental-alienation-syndrome-pas/TRADUCTOR ESPAÑOL.FAQ: Síndrome de Alienación Parental (PAS)Ni el Manual diagnóstico y estadístico ni la Organización Mundial de la Salud Apoya el Síndrome de Alienación ParentalQué es el Síndrome de Ali […]Graciela Dora Jofré
- FAQ: Síndrome de Alienación Parental (PAS) La teoria desacreditada May 27, 2015
- Sen David Burns Replies to our Open Letter May 25, 2015Within hours of our letter going out to Senator David Burns we received a response back from him. Below is Sen Burn's response:Dr. Collins,Thank you for your questions. First and foremost, the Judiciary Chairs follow the Maine Constitution and Joint Rules to conduct the process of reviewing Judicial nominees. As I said on the Senate floor, our Committee […]GAL Alert
- Sen David Burns Replies to our Open Letter May 25, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Family Court Crime Lab Now Open! May 9, 2015May 9,2015–San Diego, CA–California Coalition announces partnership with Carpe Dicta creating a Family Court Crime Lab to enable parents and children in domestic disputes, child protection disputes, or custody evaluations to report and track bad actors. California Coalition for Families and Children, PBC, works with families, reform groups, attorneys, and in […]ccfceditor
- Family Court Crime Lab Now Open! May 9, 2015
- שמונה מי יודע May 26, 2015נעצרו שמונה חשודים בפדופיליה בעקבות פעילות של סוכן סמוי מיחידת סייברפורסם: 26.05.15 , 08:14שמונה גברים בני 58-20 נעצרו בחשד לפדופיליה בעקבות פעילות של סוכן משטרתי סמוי שהתחזה לקטינה. השוטר, מיחידת הסייבר במפלג ההונאה של מחוז חוף, יצר קשר עם החשודים באינטרנט ואסף נגדם ראיות מפלילות.במהלך מעצרם נתפסו מחשבים וטלפונים סלולריים. בהמשך היום הם יובאו לדיון בהארכת […]
- שמונה מי יודע May 26, 2015
- A Message from Your Estranged Child | Mother Erased: a memoir February 26, 2015https://thefourthagreement.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/a-message-from-your-estranged-child/
- A Message from Your Estranged Child | Mother Erased: a memoir February 26, 2015
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Julia CottonThis criminal defense "theory" is too often used. Criminal love it, child abusers love it, and criminal defense love it. Abused children hate it and so do protective parents.
- By: Richard StaudingerPAS was constructed by a pedophile to help attorney's advocate for father's rights. Check out Richard Garner's biography. Father's Rights Attorney's spend thousands each year to go to seminars to advance this psuedo-science and it makes them hundreds of thousands in attorney fees in turn. Ask Gerald Singer of Sacramento how much he m […]
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Julia Cotton
- Drawing conclusions: Children's drawings during abuse investigations December 7, 2014http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140403102207.htmDate:April 3, 2014Source:American Friends of Tel Aviv UniversitySummary:Illustrations by children can be a critical tool in forensic investigations of child abuse. A recent study compared the results when child abuse victims were offered the opportunity to draw during questioning with results when […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Anne Grant)
- Drawing conclusions: Children's drawings during abuse investigations December 7, 2014
- Family centered case resolution in effect from 1/1/2014 May 28, 20152015 California Rules of Court Rule 5.83. Family centered case resolution (a) Purpose This rule establishes processes and procedures for courts to manage cases from initial filing to final disposition in an effective and timely manner. It is intended to … Continue reading →
- Family centered case resolution in effect from 1/1/2014 May 28, 2015
- CATTURATO UN PERICOLOSO LATITANTE DELLA BIGENITORIALITÀ March 11, 2015quando lo schifo è così tanto come si fa a non scrivere satire? (Giovenale, mod.) Con una brillante operazione condotta dalle forze speciali del Reparto cattura-bambini della Questura, coordinate da un giudice anti-bambini del Tribunale degli Orrori, è stato assicurato all’in-giustizia minorile un pericoloso latitante della bigenitorialità. Dopo un sapient […]infobigenitorialita
- CATTURATO UN PERICOLOSO LATITANTE DELLA BIGENITORIALITÀ March 11, 2015
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014Fed up with family court judges ignoring evidence of child abuse, last year Louisiana attorney Nanine McCool announced she was running for state district judge. A week later she was fighting to keep her law license. “I don’t regret what I did,” McCool said of her actions that spurred the Office of Disciplinary Counsel to recommend she be disbarred from pract […]email@example.com (MCMoewe)
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
Family Court in Amer… on New Jersey Family Court ledger9 on New Jersey Family Court Please help! on Montana Family Court kk on Who is Vijayasree Voora? aMississippiMom on Contact Family Court in Amer… on Contact Patricia on Contact Family Court in Amer… on California Family Court Bill Dipinto on California Family Court Family Court in Amer… on Who is Vijayasree Voora?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 106,596 turns