For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The real problem with domestic violence September 23, 2014I’ve been getting lots of calls and emails in the past two weeks with people asking me what I think about all the recent domestic violence incidents in the news, from the latest NFL scandal http://www.theblaze...
- The real problem with domestic violence September 23, 2014
- El Elefante Blanco. September 27, 2014______________________de Graciela Dora Jofré.- ¿ Que significa en la practica judicial otorgar la “custodia” o “tenencia” a uno de los padres ? Que ese niño convivirá en el hogar de ese padre, constituyéndolo en su “centro de vida” ( concepto jurídico expresamente contemplado que hace al derecho humano de todo niño al momento de resolver sobre su residenc […]GD
- El Elefante Blanco. September 27, 2014
- The Pro se Problem in Family Courts September 29, 2014Mary Ann LynchGovernment and Media CounselMaine Judicial BranchDear Mary Ann,It was a pleasure to talk with you by phone on Wednesday afternoon and to share a few thoughts about the very troubling 74% ‘pro se’ problem in Maine’s family courts. 74% is a powerful number that speaks to a socially unacceptable differential status of citizens/voters in the face o […]GAL Alert
- The Pro se Problem in Family Courts September 29, 2014
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014It’s hard enough having my boys taken away from me again and again by their father after our visits, each time re-awakening the past, the torment of that fateful day which never fades with time. Watching a Filipino stranger walk away carrying my crying child … Continue reading →Beth
- Handover today 25.8.2014 August 25, 2014
- Senator Diane Feinstein Assisting California Coalition in Ongoing Federal Investigation Into California Family Courts and Divorce Industry August 20, 2014August 20, 2014—San Diego, CA–California Coalition today announces ongoing collaboration with the office of Senator Diane Feinstein in a federal investigation of California’s divorce industry and Department of Justice employees responsible for oversight failures. Senator Feinstein’s assistance is detailed in her August 4, 2014 letter to California Coalition’ […]ccfceditor
- Senator Diane Feinstein Assisting California Coalition in Ongoing Federal Investigation Into California Family Courts and Divorce Industry August 20, 2014
- A Wild PIG is Roaming Around Town September 30, 2014דער חזיר און מנובל קאמארנער "רובע" ארור המן (ברוך מרדכי) לעבאוויטש שר"יאיז ארויס פון תפיסהזיין ליכטיגע "צרה" שיינט, ער זעט ב"ה גוט אויס, אויף אלע שונאי ישראל געזאגטמאכט זיכער אז אייערע קינדער'ס "זיפערס" זענען גוט פארשלאסן באווארענט אויך נישט צו גיין לעבן 82 Lee Avenue, Williamsburg דער אפיס פון סאטמאר (זאלונים) וו […]
- A Wild PIG is Roaming Around Town September 30, 2014
- Lawmakers: Child Protection System Failed Eric Dean StarTribune.com Mobile | News, weather, sports September 9, 2014http://m.startribune.com/?id=273849051
- Lawmakers: Child Protection System Failed Eric Dean StarTribune.com Mobile | News, weather, sports September 9, 2014
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Allan BonadioThe overall problem I see is that a blanket judgement is made. These cases need to be decided on an individual basis, case by case. This is why each one is a separate court case; there are no 'class-action' custody cases. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this situation has falsely claimed abuse. Certainly, more than once, a mother in this sit […]
- By: alfcoalitionYes, very similar story about 10 year old Ariana-Leilani in the courts of Arlington Virginia and Washington DC. http://www.ariana-leilani.org It is an epidemic. The US continues not to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- By: Will Ganness
- End the Nightmare at Family Court September 22, 2014Leora N. Rosen, Beyond the Hostage Child: Towards Empowering Protective ParentsThis clear, readable, and affordable update to Dr. Rosen’s 1996 text, The Hostage Child, focuses our attention on the lifelong harm done to children by family courts and the remedies needed. She identifies specific federal funding streams that have done great damage (for example, […]email@example.com (Anne Grant)
- End the Nightmare at Family Court September 22, 2014
- Persecution by the Indio Riverside Superior Court Family Law Department September 27, 2014Persecution is defined as a program or campaign to exterminate, drive away, or subjugate a people because of their religion, race or beliefs. This is exactly what the Riverside Superior Court Indio family law department does with parents and their … Continue reading →
- Persecution by the Indio Riverside Superior Court Family Law Department September 27, 2014
- QUELLI CHE ODIANO LA FAMIGLIA – I August 25, 2014L’esotico caravanserraglio delle associazioni di padri separati si muove instancabile alla ricerca di sponsor politici che portino in Parlamento le loro istanze; certo una volta era più facile, s’erano riuniti in una sola associazione, ovviamente ONLUS, che s’occupava delle relazioni politiche, ovvero di fare lobbing parlamentare (ma la parola lobbing forse […]infobigenitorialita
- QUELLI CHE ODIANO LA FAMIGLIA – I August 25, 2014
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014Fed up with family court judges ignoring evidence of child abuse, last year Louisiana attorney Nanine McCool announced she was running for state district judge. A week later she was fighting to keep her law license. “I don’t regret what I did,” McCool said of her actions that spurred the Office of Disciplinary Counsel to recommend she be disbarred from pract […]firstname.lastname@example.org (MCMoewe)
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
Family Court in Amer… on New Jersey Family Court ledger9 on New Jersey Family Court Please help! on Montana Family Court kk on Who is Vijayasree Voora? aMississippiMom on Contact Family Court in Amer… on Contact Patricia on Contact Family Court in Amer… on California Family Court Bill Dipinto on California Family Court Family Court in Amer… on Who is Vijayasree Voora?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 92,367 turns