For the last two months, Connecticut has held open meetings to find better ways protect children in that state’s family courts. Although the original plan was to have the study done by January, task force member Ms. Jennifer Verraneault says, “It might be a year-long thing.” As Ms. Verraneault spoke those words, most task force … Continue reading
Share This Website
The authors of this blog hope this information will circulate wherever it might be helpful with credit given where credit is due. If the information published on this site somehow changes during in the process of transmission over the internet, we hold ourselves harmless. If the information published here becomes outdated due to the process of family court investigation and reform, we will hold ourselves harmless and we will celebrate!!! Insofar as blogs are subject to human error, we are human. Therefore and wherefore, we accordingly hold ourselves harmless for unintended mistakes, including, but not limited to: inaccurate translations, misinterpretation of content, bad grammar and/or careless punctuation. When using external links, we hope our readers will always be directed to intended sites. If not, please let us know immediately and we'll fix any errors in URLs and domain links as soon as we become aware of such errors. We might or might not recommend, in whole or in part, the automatically generated links occasionally appearing at the end of some posts on this site. We do not wish to offend anyone for any reason and therefore hereby hold ourselves harmless from any harm caused by any content on this blog. The opinions expressed in this blog are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, nor any other person place or thing. The authors of this blog take full responsibility for our own opinions and personal views - all protected by the First Amendment which states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The opinions of people posting comments on this blog in the United States are also hereby protected by that same glorious First Amendment. With all due respect, concern and regret, the authors of this blog hereby hold ourselves harmless for any content here which may break laws in any country outside of the United States. We are not responsible for our readers' comments under the jurisdiction of governments, religions, and/or any other entity outside the jurisdiction of the United States. The authors of this blog hold ourselves harmless for any and all expressions published here, there and everywhere which are different from, in disaccord with, in protest of, dissenting from, resisting and in disagreement with statements made by any family court representative who has ignored, is now ignoring or will in the future ignore established federal and/or state law. The opinions and advice offered on this blog are opinions and advice, not legal counsel. All contents of this site may be used by anyone with good intentions and not by anyone who still needs to learn how to have good intentions. Since we need laws to govern the world and to prevent total chaos, if any legal action is brought against the authors of this blog in good faith and for any reason, the cap limit for financial responsibility of the authors of this blog is hereby set forth as $.01 to symbolize responsibility for any human error in any form in the creation of this disclaimer and in the creation of this blog. Make it a great day.
Demand Congressional Hearings:
Family Court in America by Julia Fletcher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Comedian’s history of rape no laughing matter December 1, 2014He was nicknamed “America’s Dad” – how scary is that? Yet again we have the misfortune to watch another celebrity/icon take a very long and scandalous fall from grace with a list of those...
- Comedian’s history of rape no laughing matter December 1, 2014
- Invisibilización y Desprotección de las Víctimas de Violencia de Género en los Puntos de Encuentro Familiar: Desmontando el SAP. July 2, 2015 Graciela Dora Jofré
- Public Lockout: From Deliberations by the Judiciary Committee of the Maine Legislature June 10, 2015All legislative committees are mandated by Maine law to conduct hearings, deliberations, and work sessions in public.But in a May 19 speech on the Senate floor, state Sen. David Dutremble (D-Biddeford) reported that the Judiciary Committee conducted such business in private over the weekend that started May 8. Its deliberations concerned the reappointment of […]GAL Alert
- Public Lockout: From Deliberations by the Judiciary Committee of the Maine Legislature June 10, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Heretic of Mainstream Feminism–Linda Mills and the Courage of a Scientist/Saint June 26, 2015Insult to Injury: A Feminist Critique of Feminist Domestic Violence Law and Policy Linda Mills is one of, if not the, most educated, experienced, and thoughtful feminist legal scholars in America. In her decades of scholarship, research, counseling, and writing, she has developed an outstanding body of independent and unique feminist perspectives on domesti […]ccfceditor
- The Heretic of Mainstream Feminism–Linda Mills and the Courage of a Scientist/Saint June 26, 2015
- אם נשארת בתולה - אל תגישי תלונה למשטרה - בוז July 1, 2015http://www.mynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4674110,00.html
- אם נשארת בתולה - אל תגישי תלונה למשטרה - בוז July 1, 2015
- A Message from Your Estranged Child | Mother Erased: a memoir February 26, 2015https://thefourthagreement.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/a-message-from-your-estranged-child/
- A Message from Your Estranged Child | Mother Erased: a memoir February 26, 2015
Click here to answer this question: Do courts use a controversial theory to punish mothers who allege abuse?
- By: Julia CottonThis criminal defense "theory" is too often used. Criminal love it, child abusers love it, and criminal defense love it. Abused children hate it and so do protective parents.
- By: Richard StaudingerPAS was constructed by a pedophile to help attorney's advocate for father's rights. Check out Richard Garner's biography. Father's Rights Attorney's spend thousands each year to go to seminars to advance this psuedo-science and it makes them hundreds of thousands in attorney fees in turn. Ask Gerald Singer of Sacramento how much he m […]
- By: Will GannessParental Alienation is REAL. Anyone in this story claiming its not or that its not junk science has an agenda. PAS may not be accepted by the APA but Alienation (largely committed by jilted and acrimonious mothers) toward their children is serious child abuse. IT NEEDS TO STOP. AND THOSE WHO PRETEND IT DOESNT EXIST (AKA FEMINIST) are destroying the lives of […]
- By: Julia Cotton
- Testimony on the Racket of "Parental Alienation" in the Rhode Island Family Court June 9, 2015Last night I testified before the Judicial Nominating Commission against a lawyer seeking to become a Family Court judge. I am posting that testimony here with linked documents for commissioners, candidates, and the public. (These links do not work from the body of the text, but only from the references given in the footnotes.)Please notify me, Anne Grant, P […]email@example.com (Anne Grant)
- Testimony on the Racket of "Parental Alienation" in the Rhode Island Family Court June 9, 2015
- Judicial Council Committee Abandons Proposed Rule Change June 20, 2015Originally posted on Judicial Council Watcher:We recently reported that the Judicial Council’s Executive and Planning Committee hastily tried to ratify a rule change that would have transferred oversight responsibilities for trial court spending from the Council’s most representative advisory…
- Judicial Council Committee Abandons Proposed Rule Change June 20, 2015
- CATTURATO UN PERICOLOSO LATITANTE DELLA BIGENITORIALITÀ March 11, 2015quando lo schifo è così tanto come si fa a non scrivere satire? (Giovenale, mod.) Con una brillante operazione condotta dalle forze speciali del Reparto cattura-bambini della Questura, coordinate da un giudice anti-bambini del Tribunale degli Orrori, è stato assicurato all’in-giustizia minorile un pericoloso latitante della bigenitorialità. Dopo un sapient […]infobigenitorialita
- CATTURATO UN PERICOLOSO LATITANTE DELLA BIGENITORIALITÀ March 11, 2015
- DHHS Rebecca Austin 7 June 2011 MamaOfMila
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014Fed up with family court judges ignoring evidence of child abuse, last year Louisiana attorney Nanine McCool announced she was running for state district judge. A week later she was fighting to keep her law license. “I don’t regret what I did,” McCool said of her actions that spurred the Office of Disciplinary Counsel to recommend she be disbarred from pract […]firstname.lastname@example.org (MCMoewe)
- Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License September 29, 2014
Q: What is “The “PAS set-up”?
Family Court in Amer… on New Jersey Family Court ledger9 on New Jersey Family Court Please help! on Montana Family Court kk on Who is Vijayasree Voora? aMississippiMom on Contact Family Court in Amer… on Contact Patricia on Contact Family Court in Amer… on California Family Court Bill Dipinto on California Family Court Family Court in Amer… on Who is Vijayasree Voora?
The National Safe Child Show on UBN Radio, Every Wednesday at 12:00 PST
Toward "the side of equal and full justice" ...
- 108,116 turns